Your camp will include:
- Transfers from Alicante or Valencia airport to Blanca Bikes Boutique Hotel in Xabia, Spain
- Accommodation Single or Double Occupancy in the Blanca Bikes Hotel or Townhouse (3,000 Euros Double Occupany, 3,600 Single)
- Bike Rental included on a Blanca Bikes Cervelo Soloist
- Breakfast, Café stops, ride and recovery nutrition and some evening meals included
- Complete cycling kit, T shirt and musette bag co-branded with the APEX and Blanca Bikes logos
- Daily massage and laundry services provided at the hotel
- Sports Science education sessions conducted by APEX founder, Neal Henderson
- Ride SAG, Guide and mechanical support on every ride
- Functional strength training sessions
- Access to your APEX coaches and their vast experience to guide and give feedback
- Unsurpassed views, immaculate roads and an unparalleled cycling adventure that you will never forget!
Don’t miss your spot, spaces are limited!!!